The beverage delivery service Qwell by Valser offers a wide range of beverages and delivers to private and business customers throughout Switzerland. Qwell is part of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Botteling Company.
This year, the new same-day delivery business model was to complement the already successful 24/7 service. For this purpose, the existing Salescloud architecture was expanded and a completely new front end with a contemporary user experience was developed in order to stay ahead in the highly competitive F&B segment.
Zunächst als Proof of Concept gestartet, entwickelte Kombinat in enger Zusammenarbeit mit unserem Designpartner Tukuna Studio das User-Interface Design für den umfassenden Relaunch des Services als “Qwell Express” von Grund auf neu – mit einer detailliert überarbeiteten Benutzerführung und einem brandneuen Look&Feel.
The focus was on the appealing presentation of products, optimal usability of all features, and a user experience that is particularly speed-oriented in the F&B area and on a par with the competition. A great deal of attention was paid to user localization, which is essential for the presentation of the product range and the regionally organized delivery service.
Mit der durch Isobar (jetzt Merkle) produzierten Phase 1 von Qwell Express, die nach bestandenem User-Acceptance Tests im Juni 22 gelauncht wurde, ging auch das neue Frontend an den Start.
in cooperation with Tukuna Studio
- UX workshop and user story mapping to map out the MVP
- Idea generation via key-use cases as mobile-first wireframes
- Definition of information architecture and taxonomies for products and categories
- UI design iterations and definition of all use flows
- Icon design, illustrations, animations
- Design System (UI Guideline)
- Agile design process management and support during the implementation phase
Do you have a similar project?
We would be happy to tell you more about the project and answer your questions. Get in touch with us!