The beverage delivery service Qwell by Valser offers a wide range of beverages and delivers to private and business customers throughout Switzerland. Qwell is part of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Botteling Company.
This year, the new same-day delivery business model was to complement the already successful 24/7 service. For this purpose, the existing Salescloud architecture was expanded and a completely new front end with a contemporary user experience was developed in order to stay ahead in the highly competitive F&B segment.
The focus was on the appealing presentation of products, optimal usability of all features, and a user experience that is particularly speed-oriented in the F&B area and on a par with the competition. A great deal of attention was paid to user localization, which is essential for the presentation of the product range and the regionally organized delivery service.
in cooperation with Tukuna Studio
- UX workshop and user story mapping to map out the MVP
- Idea generation via key-use cases as mobile-first wireframes
- Definition of information architecture and taxonomies for products and categories
- UI design iterations and definition of all use flows
- Icon design, illustrations, animations
- Design System (UI Guideline)
- Agile design process management and support during the implementation phase
Do you have a similar project?
We would be happy to tell you more about the project and answer your questions. Get in touch with us!